Whitestone College (Pty) Ltd is a Private Further Education and Training College provisionally registered with the Department of Higher Education and Training (DHET) as a private Further Education & Training (FET) provider. HET Registration Number: 2011/FE07/062
Whitestone is also accredited by Umalusi, Council for Quality Assurance in General & Further Education. Umalusi Accreditation numbers are as follows:
- Johannesburg Campus: 18 FET02/00126PA
- Klerksdorp Campus: 18 FET02 00126 PA.
- Bloemfontein Campus: 18 FET02 00125 PA.
We are further accredited by QCTO, the Quality Council for Trades & Occupations, QCTO Accreditation Numbers are:
- Johannesburg Campus: SDP1220/18/00131
- Klerksdorp Campus: SDP1227/18/00102
- Bloemfontein Campus: SDP1221/18/00105
Whitestone College has also programme approved by various Sector Education and Training Authorities (SETAs), namely
- Media, Information and Communication Technologies (MICTSETA), Accreditation Number : ACC/2017/07/0054
- Health and Welfare SETA (HWSETA), Programme Approval No. ACC/2017/07/0054
- Food and Beverage SETA, (FoodBev SETA): ACC/2017/07/0054
- Public Service Sector Education and Training Authority (PSETA), Accreditation Number: P21/1016/GP723
All courses offered by Whitestone College are nationally and internationally recognized.