Accreditations and Affiliations
- UMALUSI Provisional Accreditation Numbers:
- Registered with the Department of Higher Education and Training (DHET)
- Examination Centre Numbers:
- Johannesburg Campus:899998853
- Klerksdorp Campus: 0999990931
- Gauteng Department of Education:400274
- Isset Seta LPA Number:LP/00/2011/07/077
- HWSETA Accrediattion Number:2010-APPL07-LP007
About Whitestone College
Whitestone College (Pty) Ltd is a Private Further Education and Training College accredited by Umalusi and the Department of Higher Education and Training DHET as a private training provider. Whitestone College is accredited by various SETAs, namely HWSETA and MICT SETA.
The college is headquartered at 77A Harrison Street in Johannesburg and operates three satelite campuses in Klerksdorp, Bethal and Bloemfontein.
In its four years of operation Whitestone College has seen more than 10000 students walk through its doors – the majority of whom left the college with Matric, Matric equivalent and post-Matric qualifications.
Whitestone College boasts an average pass rate of 92%